Words — 1 found
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. refreshingly; with a feeling of relief; pleasantly; (a weight) off one's shoulderOnomatopoeic or mimetic word, See also さっぱり
- A cup of coffee cleared my head.
2. shapely; neatly; refinedly
- さが 。
- I'm looking for a coat. I'm short so the length should be on the short side, and as refined a design as possible.
3. cleanly; without trouble
- I'm ashamed to tell such a muddled story in this dreary, rainy season, but please bear with me for a while.
4. clearly; plainly; distinctlySee also はっきり
5. completely; thoroughlySee also すっかり
- Then clean it really well.
6. not at all (with negative sentence); not even slightlySee also さっぱり
- にちが 。
- Certainly she wouldn't have dreamt that I would get up promptly without grumbling.