Words — 15747 found
1. character (esp. kanji); letter; written text
2. handwriting; penmanship
3. the ... word (e.g. "the L word" = "love")See also ほの字, as 〜の字
Common word Links
1. hemorrhoids; piles
2. HemorrhoidHemorrhoids (US English) or haemorrhoids, are vascular st... Read more
ぢ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
JLPT N1 Links
- うつ ！
- Click the picture to go to the next page!
2. hypo- (i.e. containing an element with low valence)See also 次亜
3. order; sequence; time; times
- だい ２
- When did World War II break out?
1. hour; o'clock
- ねつ 。
- I went to sleep about 10 o'clock.
2. (specified) time; when ...; during ...See also 緊急時
1. ground; land; earth; soil
- かた 。
- Adversity strengthens the foundations.
2. the region in question; the local area
4. texture; fabric; material; weave
- Her dress has white spots on a blue background.
5. base; background
6. one's true nature
7. narrative (i.e. descriptive part of a story)
8. real life; actuality
9. captured territoryGo (game)
10. noh chorusSee also 地謡
11. accompaniment music (in Japanese dance)
12. basic phrase (in Japanese music; usu. repetitive)
13. base part (of multiple shamisens)
1. address (e.g. opening or closing remarks); speech; words
2. ci (Chinese literary form)
3. ancillary wordSee also 詞
2. from ...Only applies to じ, See also 至
3. this ... (in contrast to some other ...); aforementionedOnly applies to じ
ころ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. route; road
2. distance travelled in a day
3. one's ... (age, e.g. 40s, 60s)See also 七十路
1. probably isn't (doesn't, won't, etc.)Archaism
2. will not; must not; don't intend toArchaism
- みつけ 。
- We can always find time for reading.
- まいにち ３
- べんきょう 。
- He is a diligent student. He studies three hours every day.
3. period; class; lesson
4. TimeTime is the indefinite continued progress of existence an... Read more
1. bicycle; bike
2. BicycleA bicycle, often called a bike (and sometimes referred to... Read more
じでんしゃ: Irregular kana usage.
1. lesson; class work; teaching; instruction
2. LessonA lesson is a structured period of time where learning is... Read more
1. car; automobile; motorcar; motor vehicle; auto
2. AutomobileAn automobile, autocar, motor car or car is a wheeled mot... Read more
1. accident; incident; trouble
2. circumstances; reasons
3. Accidentlines]]An accident or mishap is an unforeseen and unplann... Read more
ことゆえ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. woman; female
- The girl has grown into a slender woman.
2. feminine genderGrammar, Only applies to じょせい
3. WomanA woman, pl: women is a female human. The term woman is u... Read more