Words — 45 found
1. dictionary; lexicon
- I refer you to the dictionary for the correct spelling.
2. letter of resignationArchaism, See also 辞表
Common word Links
1. self-proclaimed; self-professed; self-styled; would-be
- He claimed to be an expert in finance.
2. professing oneself to be; calling oneself; describing oneself as
- Pretty soon along came to the village some strangely dressed people who called themselves surveyors; and they surveyed a line in front of my grandmother's little house.
3. first personlinguistics terminology
1. act of self-harm; self-injurious behavior; self-injurious behaviour
2. Self-harmSelf-harm (SH) or deliberate self-harm (DSH) includes sel... Read more
1. dictionary attackComputer terminology
2. Dictionary attackIn cryptanalysis and computer security, a dictionary atta... Read more
1. auditory ossicles
2. OssiclesThe ossicles (also called auditory ossicles) are the thre... Read more