Words — 3190 found
1. book; document
- そんし 』
- When it comes to Chinese books that are overvalued worldwide I suppose it's Sun Tzu, isn't it?
2. calligraphy (esp. Chinese); penmanship
4. letter; note
1. dining room; dining hall; cafeteria; canteen; messroom
- ふく ７
- Our house has seven rooms including the dining room.
2. restaurant; eatery; snack bar; diner
- ま 、
- み 。
- I turned the corner and caught sight of a newly opened restaurant.
3. Dining roomA dining room is a room for consuming food. In modern tim... Read more
1. novel; story; (work of) fiction
- よ 。
- Tom is reading a novel.
2. NovelA novel is a book of long narrative in literary prose. Th... Read more
1. primary school; elementary school; grade school
2. Primary schoolA primary school (from French école primaire) is an insti... Read more
1. honest; frank; candid; straightforward
- The fact proves his honesty.
2. honestly; frankly
- To tell the truth, I don't like classical music. On the other hand, Molly is really into it.
4. HonestyHonesty refers to a facet of moral character and denotes ... Read more
1. merchant; trader; tradesman; dealer; shopkeeper
3. MerchantA merchant is a businessperson who trades in commodities ... Read more
商人 【あきんど】、商人 【あきうど】、商人 【あきゅうど】、商人 【あきびと】
あきうど: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. あきゅうど: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. あきびと: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. boy; juvenile; young boy; youth; lad
2. BoyA boy is a young male human, usually child or adolescent.... Read more
1. girl (usu. between 7 and 17); young lady
2. female between 17 and 20 years old (ritsuryō period)Archaism
3. GirlA girl is any female human from birth through childhood a... Read more
小女: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. meal; dinner
- したく 、
- そうじ 、
- Your robot will prepare meals, clean, wash dishes, and perform other household tasks.
- She went on a reducing diet.
3. MealFor the coarsely ground flour, see flour. Part of a serie... Read more
1. plant; vegetation
2. PlantPlants are living organisms belonging to the kingdom Plan... Read more
1. commodity; article of commerce; goods; stock; merchandise
2. Product (business)In general, the product is defined as a "thing produced b... Read more
1. prize; award
2. AwardAn award is something given to a person or a group of peo... Read more
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. noon; midday
2. NoonNoon (also midday or noon time) is usually defined as 12 ... Read more
1. occupation; profession; job; vocation; trade; calling; business
2. Job (role)A job is a regular activity performed in exchange for pay... Read more