Words — 133 found
1. article; item; thing; goods; stockesp. 品
- He is a common sort of man.
- Articles bought here will be delivered free of charge.
3. flirtatiousness; coquetryUsually written using kana alone, See also 科を作る, esp. 科
科 【しな】、階 【しな】
階: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. goods; article; thing
2. CinnamonCinnamon is a spice obtained from the inner bark of sever... Read more
1. to do over; to remake; to resume
仕直す 【しなおす】、為直す 【しなおす】、仕なおす 【しなおす】
1. to bend; to warp; to yieldUsually written using kana alone
2. to be supple (e.g. bamboo, body); to be flexible; to be pliantUsually written using kana alone, See also しなやか
1. bamboo sword (for kendo); bamboo fencing stickMartial arts
2. Shinaiis a weapon used for practice and competition in kendo re... Read more
1. to shrivel (e.g. cut vegetables, skin); to wilt; to fade; to wither; to be wizenedUsually written using kana alone
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. supple; flexible; elastic
2. graceful; elegant; refined