Words — 16 found
1. institution; establishment; facility
- のぞ 。
- People want more money to expand educational institutions.
2. home (for elderly, orphans, etc.)Abbreviation
1. putting in force (a law); putting into operation; putting into effect; enforcement
- When will the law go into force?
2. carrying out (a plan, policy, etc.); execution
施行 【せこう】、施行 【しぎょう】
1. construction; constructing; carrying out; work; formation; workmanship; execution
1. enforcement regulations; regulations relative to the application of a lawLaw