Words — 11 found
1. depending on the circumstancesUsually written using kana alone, See also に依る
- Depending on how things go, it's possible there'll be a surprise ending.
2. due to (with modifying verb)
- Australians are, on the whole, pleased with the stabilizing benefits of their political system.
1. to have been decided (so) that; to have been arranged (so) thatUsually written using kana alone, usu. sentence ending
- こと 。
- I was allowed to take a week off.
2. to be the result (of); to be the outcomeUsually written using kana alone
- Toil and worry caused his health to break down.
3. to be the reason (for)Usually written using kana alone
- It follows from what you say that he was not there.
Common word LinksDetails ▸
1. to be scheduled to (do); to be expected to (do)
- I am to talk over the matter with him tomorrow.
1. to decide toUsually written using kana alone
2. to pretend thatUsually written using kana alone, after the past tense form of a verb
3. to make a practice of doing; to make it a rule toUsually written using kana alone, as 〜ことにしている
Common word Links
1. by (means of); by doing; due to; via; throughUsually written using kana alone