Words — 1219 found
1. gold (metal)
- とはかぎ 。
- All that glitters is not gold.
2. gold (color)See also 金色
- On top of the statue, Sadako is holding a golden crane over her head.
3. gold (medal); first place (prize)
- とど 。
- The 'gold' yearned for by the Japanese synchronized swimming world was not quite reached.
4. something of great value; something golden (e.g. silence)
5. money; gold coin
6. sum (of money)written before an amount of money
7. FridayAbbreviation, See also 金曜
- げつ ・
- すい ・
- I work every other day: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
8. karat (measure of purity of gold); carat
9. metal (fourth phase of Wu Xing)See also 五行
10. Jin dynasty (of China; 1115-1234); Chin dynasty; Jurchen dynastyHistorical term
11. gold generalShogi, Abbreviation, See also 金将
12. testiclesAbbreviation, Colloquialism, See also 金玉
1. inverted copper or iron bell shaped like a bowl (sounded when reciting sutras)
2. FridayFriday is the day between Thursday and Saturday. In count... Read more
3. MetalA metal (from Greek "μέταλλον" – métallon, "mine, quarry,... Read more
1. abstaining from smoking; quitting smoking
- When will they turn off the no-smoking sign?
2. prohibition of smoking
- どうよう 、
- りてん （
- たと 、
- Similarly, the strongest reasons for stopping smoking are usually the short-term benefits (for example, feeling healthier and more attractive).
3. No Smoking; Smoking Prohibitedon a sign
4. Smoking banSmoking bans (or smoke-free laws) are public policies, in... Read more
禁烟: Rarely-used kanji form.
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. finance; financing; credit transacting; loaning of money; circulation of money
2. monetary; financial; credit
3. FinanceFinance is the study of how investors allocate their asse... Read more
2. MuscleMuscle (from Latin musculus, diminutive of mus "mouse") i... Read more
1. safe; strongbox; cashbox; vault; strongroom
2. depository; cash office; treasury; provider of funds
3. SafeA safe (also called strongbox, coffer or kist) is a secur... Read more
1. neighbourhood; neighborhood
1. equilibrium; balance
2. Economic equilibriumS - supply D - demand P0 - price of marketing A - surplus... Read more
1. myopia; shortsightedness; nearsightedness
2. MyopiaMyopia (Greek: μυωπία, muōpia, "nearsightedness", "shorts... Read more
1. prohibition; inhibition; ban
1. tension; strain; nervousness; stress
- ぼく 、
- "This is my first flight. I'm nervous," says Hiroshi.
2. tensions (between countries, groups, etc.)
- たか 。
- Cold-war tension has mounted.
3. tonus; muscle tonePhysiology