Words — 358 found
1. will; volition; intention; intent; determination
2. Will (philosophy)Will, in Western philosophical discussions, consonant wit... Read more
1. doctor; physician
2. PhysicianA physician is a health care provider who practices the p... Read more
- ひろいあ 。
- The child picked up a small stone.
2. jewel; precious stone
3. flint (in a lighter)
4. stone (in go)
5. stone (in the bladder, kidney etc.); calculus
6. rock (in rock-paper-scissors); stoneSee also グー
1. traditional square chair with armrests and a torii-shaped back (used by the emperor, etc. during ceremonies)
- It is most important to emphasize that none of these processes are conscious.
2. becoming aware (of); awareness; sense
- This cuisine is seasoned to evoke the esprit of Paris.
3. mano-vijnana (mental consciousness, cognizer of sensory information)Buddhism
4. ConsciousnessConsciousness is a term that refers to the relationship b... Read more
2. CoalCoal (from the Old English term col, which has meant "min... Read more
いしずみ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. necessities of life (food, clothing and shelter)
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. stone monument bearing an inscription (esp. memorial for future generations); stele; stela
石文 【いしぶみ】、碑 【ひ】
1. note left by a dead person; suicide note; testamentary letter; will; testament
2. posthumous work
3. Suicide noteA suicide note or death note is a message that states the... Read more
2. Decision makingDecision making can be regarded as the mental processes r... Read more
1. stone wall
2. Stone wallStone walls are a kind of masonry construction which have... Read more
石崖 【いしがき】、石崖 【いしがけ】
2. AsbestosAsbestos is a set of six naturally occurring silicate min... Read more