Words — 361 found
1. will; volition; intention; intent; determination
2. Will (philosophy)Will, in Western philosophical discussions, consonant wit... Read more
1. doctor; physician
2. PhysicianA physician is a health care provider who practices the p... Read more
- ひろいあ 。
- The child picked up a small stone.
2. jewel; precious stone
3. flint (in a lighter)
4. stone (in go)
5. stone (in the bladder, kidney etc.); calculus
6. rock (in rock-paper-scissors); stoneSee also グー
1. traditional square chair with armrests and a torii-shaped back (used by the emperor, etc. during ceremonies)
- It is most important to emphasize that none of these processes are conscious.
2. becoming aware (of); awareness; sense
- This cuisine is seasoned to evoke the esprit of Paris.
3. mano-vijnana (mental consciousness, cognizer of sensory information)Buddhism
4. ConsciousnessConsciousness is a term that refers to the relationship b... Read more
2. CoalCoal (from the Old English term col, which has meant "min... Read more
いしずみ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. stone monument bearing an inscription (esp. memorial for future generations); stele; stela
石文 【いしぶみ】、碑 【ひ】
1. note left by a dead person; suicide note; testamentary letter; will; testament
2. posthumous work
3. Suicide noteA suicide note or death note is a message that states the... Read more
2. Decision makingDecision making can be regarded as the mental processes r... Read more
1. stone wall
2. Stone wallStone walls are a kind of masonry construction which have... Read more
石崖 【いしがき】、石崖 【いしがけ】
2. AsbestosAsbestos is a set of six naturally occurring silicate min... Read more