Words — 4 found
1. irresponsible; perfunctory; careless
- Don't give me that!
2. lukewarm; half-baked; halfhearted; vague
- Don't do the job just any old way.
3. reasonable; moderateSee also いい加減にする, usu. in suggestions or orders
- I'm about tired of this quiet life.
4. considerably; quite; rather; pretty
- He's just about had enough of the Smiths' TV.
好い加減 【いいかげん】、好加減 【いいかげん】
好加減: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. to put an end to something; to get something over with; to quit something one has been engaged in too long or to an excessive degree