Words — 11368 found
1. feelings; thoughts
- あらわ 。
- I wish to express my deep appreciation for your kindness.
- I interpreted their silence as consent.
1. rank; place (e.g. first place)
- Zurich is the second largest gold market in the world after London.
2. decimal place
3. counter for ghosts
Common word Links
1. the Boar (twelfth sign of the Chinese zodiac); the Pig
2. hour of the Boar (around 10pm, 9-11pm, or 10pm to 12 midnight)Obsolete term, See also 亥の刻
3. north-northwestObsolete term
4. tenth month of the lunar calendarObsolete term
5. Pig (zodiac)Hai is the twelfth sign of the Earthly Branches. Its anim... Read more
1. soft rush (Juncus effusus var. decipiens); common rushUsually written using kana alone, See also イグサ
1. five; 5伍 is used in legal documents
五 【いつ】、五 【い】、５ 【ご】、５ 【いつ】、５ 【い】、伍 【ご】、伍 【いつ】、伍 【い】
1. 1st (in a sequence denoted by the iroha system)See also いろは順
2. A (note)Music, used mainly in key names