Words — 10 found
1. blue; azure
- Do you know why the sky is blue?
2. greenmostly arch. or in ref. to fruits, vegetables and traffic lights, etc.
3. pale; gray; greyOnly applies to 青い, Only applies to 蒼い, in ref. to facial colour
- The moment she heard the news, she turned pale.
4. unripe; inexperiencedOnly applies to 青い, Only applies to 蒼い
- あお 」
- You're still green.
蒼い 【あおい】、碧い 【あおい】
1. bluebird of happinessfrom the play The Blue Bird by Maurice Maeterlinck
2. The Blue Bird (play)The Blue Bird is a 1908 play by Belgian author Maurice Ma... Read more