Words — 2 found
1. to meet; to encounter; to see逢う is often used for close friends, etc. and may be associated with drama or pathos; 遭う may have an undesirable nuance
- おぼえ 。
2. to have an accident; to have a bad experienceUsually written using kana alone, esp. 遭う when in kanji
- あ 。
逢う 【あう】、遭う 【あう】、遇う 【あう】
遇う: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. to come together; to merge; to unite; to meet
- あ 。
2. to fit; to match; to suit; to agree with; to be correct
3. to be profitable; to be equitable
4. to do ... to each other; to do ... togetherafter the -masu stem of a verb
おう: Irregular kana usage.