Words — 275 found
1. shithead; bastardDerogatory, Usually written using kana alone
糞っ垂れ 【くそったれ】、糞たれ 【くそたれ】、糞垂れ 【くそたれ】
1. green youth; immature youth; novice; greenhornDerogatory
青二歳: Irregular kanji usage.
1. you; you bastard; you son of a bitchSensitive, Derogatory
2. youArchaism, Polite (teineigo)
1. private secretary
2. flunky; someone who is always following around someone of high rankDerogatory
3. someone who carries a bag for someone; luggage carrier; carrying a bag
鞄持 【かばんもち】、かばん持ち 【かばんもち】
1. idiot; moronDerogatory, Colloquialism, Usually written using kana alone
1. idiotUsually written using kana alone, Colloquialism, Derogatory, Yojijukugo (four character compound)
馬鹿やろう 【ばかやろう】、ばか野郎 【ばかやろう】、バカ野郎 【バカやろう】、バカヤロー、バカヤロウ
1. first-person plural (or singular)Humble (kenjougo), Usually written using kana alone
2. second or third person plural (implies speaker is of higher status than those referred to)Derogatory, Usually written using kana alone
- Those good-for-nothing layabouts were sacked.
1. middle-aged manAbbreviation, Derogatory, Familiar language
- Hey, pops! What are you doing!
2. Buddhist priestAbbreviation, Familiar language
1. old manUsually written using kana alone, See also 祖父
- The old man escaped, but with difficulty.
2. old geezerDerogatory, Only applies to じじい, Only applies to ジジイ
爺 【じじい】、爺 【じい】、ジジイ
1. southern barbarians (formerly used by the Chinese to refer to non-ethnic Chinese to the south)Archaism, Derogatory
2. South-East AsiaArchaism
3. Western Europe (esp. Spain and Portugal, their South-East Asian colonies, and their goods and people arriving in Japan via the colonies)Archaism, See also 紅毛
4. exotic (esp. Western European or South-East Asian style)
5. (in dance, puppetry, etc.) thrusting the right foot and right arm forward at the same time (or left foot and left arm)usu.ナンバ
6. food prepared using chili peppers or Welsh onionsAbbreviation, See also 南蛮煮 なんばんに
7. NanmanNanman were aboriginal tribes who lived in southwestern C... Read more
1. nunColloquialism, Only applies to 尼
3. Amagasaki, HyogoSlang, abbr. 尼崎
4. Amazon (online retailer)Slang, Only applies to 尼
5. NunA nun is a woman who has taken vows committing her life t... Read more
阿魔: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
1. Buddhist priest; bonze
2. close-cropped hair; crew cut; person with a shorn head
3. boy; sonny; ladFamiliar language, Derogatory
4. not catching anything (in fishing)See also お凸 おでこ
房主: Out-dated kanji.
1. taste; elegance; charmOnly applies to ふぜい
2. appearance; air
3. the likes of ...; lowly people such as ...Humble (kenjougo), Derogatory, Only applies to ふぜい
1. kimchi; kimchee; spicy Korean pickled cabbageUsually written using kana alone, From Korean “kimch'i”
2. Korea; KoreanDerogatory, Slang, Usually written using kana alone
1. peoples formerly of northern Japan with distinct language and culture (i.e. the Ainu)Archaism, See also 蝦夷
2. provincial (i.e. a person who lives far from the city)
3. brutish, unsophisticated warrior (esp. used by Kyoto samurai to refer to samurai from eastern Japan)
4. foreigner; barbarianDerogatory
1. old womanUsually written using kana alone, See also 祖母
2. joker (card)Usually written using kana alone, Only applies to ばば, Only applies to ババ, See also ババ抜き
3. hag; bitchDerogatory, Usually written using kana alone, Only applies to ばばあ, Only applies to ばばー, Only applies to ババー
婆 【ばばあ】、婆あ 【ばばあ】、ばばー、ババー、ババ
婆あ: Irregular kana usage.
1. bat (Chiroptera spp.)Usually written using kana alone
- Is that a bat?
2. umbrellaAbbreviation, See also 蝙蝠傘
3. opportunist; turncoatDerogatory
蝙蝠 【かわほり】、蝙蝠 【へんぷく】、コウモリ
かわほり: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. へんぷく: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.