Words — 678 found
1. man; male
- こた 。
- He asked the men, "Would you share a room?" "Certainly, we will," answered the three men.
2. masculine genderlinguistics terminology
3. ManIn English, lower case man (pl. men) refers to an adult h... Read more
1. man; maleSee also 女 おんな
2. fellow; guy; chap; bloke
3. male lover; boyfriend; man
4. manliness; manly honor; manly honour; manly reputation
おっこ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. man; person
- This fellow is an artist!
2. human being; mankind; people
- A man can receive only what is given to him from heaven.
3. human (Homo sapiens); humans as a speciesUsually written using kana alone
4. character; personality
5. man of talent; true man
6. another person; other people; others
1. human being; human; person; man; mankind; humankind
- No amount of wealth can satisfy a covetous man. All the treasure in the world won't make him happy.
2. character (of a person)
3. HumanHumans (known taxonomically as Homo sapiens, Latin for "w... Read more
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. person; character; figure; personage; man; woman
2. one's character; one's personality
3. able person; talented person
1. to board; to embark on; to get into (a car); to man (a ship); to help (someone) into
- のりこ 。
- The child got on an airplane in good mood.
2. to march into; to enter
- How brave of you to go alone into the primaeval forest!
乗りこむ 【のりこむ】、乗込む 【のりこむ】
1. youth; young man
2. YouthYouth is the time of life between childhood and adulthood... Read more
1. husband and wife; married couplesomewhat formal; not used for one's own family
1. man of virtue; wise man; (true) gentleman
2. person of high rank
3. the four gentlemen (plum, chrysanthemum, orchid, and bamboo)See also 四君子
1. centre; center; pivot; mainstay; nucleus; backbone; central figure; pillar; key man
1. married couple; husband and wife; man and wife
2. his and hers; pair of objects, one larger (for man), one smaller (for woman)Only applies to めおと, See also 夫婦茶碗
夫婦 【めおと】、夫婦 【みょうと】