4 Replies ・ Started by NounVerber at 2019-06-12 11:25:48 UTC ・ Last reply by Leebo at 2019-06-12 22:02:28 UTC

What is this entry, am I having a stroke?

Did something go wrong with this translation? The english "word" has 0 results in google. Also, the while my Japanese is very weak, the Japanese phrase seems to be about a meal, and the English seems to be about a geometric shape.

Leebo at 2019-06-12 12:04:24 UTC
NounVerber at 2019-06-12 19:39:52 UTC

I can't find a link to the wikipedia article, where is it supposed to be? Other than the one in your comment, of course.

NounVerber at 2019-06-12 19:41:51 UTC

I kinda figured that, if there was a wikipedia article, it would show up when you google the word, but I guess that is not the case.

Leebo at 2019-06-12 22:02:28 UTC

Yeah, that's why I used "pointing to." The entry here says it's a Wikipedia definition. I googled the Japanese and it came right up. I didn't try googling the English until you mentioned now that it didn't work, but that seems to be a google search string limit issue, rather than a non-existence of the entry.

to reply.