Common word Links
1. in that way (concerning the actions of the listener or concerning the ideas expressed or understood by the listener; with a neg. sentence, implies that something isn't as much as one might think); thus; suchUsually written using kana alone, See also 斯う, See also ああ, See also 如何 どう
- かんが 。
- Now that I'm a grownup, I think otherwise.
2. so (used to express agreement with something said)Usually written using kana alone
- いた ？」「
- べつ 」「
- "Does your back hurt?" "No, not really." "Oh, that's something then, isn't it?"
3. so? (used to express some doubt with something said)Usually written using kana alone
Log in to talk about this word.