Common word Links
1. in that way; thus; suchUsually written using kana alone, See also 斯う, See also ああ, See also 如何 どう, concerning the actions of the listener or concerning the ideas expressed or understood by the listener; with a neg. sentence, implies that something isn't as much as one might think
- かんが 。
- Now that I'm a grownup, I think otherwise.
2. soUsually written using kana alone, used to express agreement with something said
- いた ？」「
- べつ 」「
- "Does your back hurt?" "No, not really." "Oh, that's something then, isn't it?"
3. so?Usually written using kana alone, used to express doubt with something said
Log in to talk about this word.