1. model; type (e.g. of machine, goods, etc.)
- Thank you for letting me know that the Model 600-J printer will not be available until May 4, 1997.
2. type; style; patternSee also 朝型, がた when a suffix
- She wore heart-shaped earrings.
3. mold (mould); template; model
- つく 。
- The statue was cast in a mold.
4. kata (standard form of a movement, posture, etc. in martial arts, sport, etc.)
5. form (i.e. customary procedure)
6. size (i.e. clothing, shoes)
7. inch (in diagonal display size)
8. (taxonomical) formObscure term, See also 品種
Log in to talk about this word.