Words — 138 found
1. sweat; perspiration
- Wipe the sweat from your brow.
2. moisture; condensation
3. PerspirationPerspiration is the production of a fluid consisting prim... Read more
1. to be in a hurry; to be impatient; to be flustered; to lose one's presence of mind; to be surprised
- Don't be too eager for success.
1. to fade; to discolor; to discolourUsually written using kana alone
- The sun faded the lettering on the sign.
1. to be sweaty
- It's warm enough today to bring out a slight sweat.
1. Association of Southeast Asian Nations; ASEAN
- The ASEAN nations have come a long way.
1. to perspire; to sweat
- あせ 。
- Vigorous exercise makes you sweat.
汗を掻く 【あせをかく】、汗を搔く 【あせをかく】
汗を搔く: Out-dated kanji.
1. stay calm; don't be rushed; don't be flustered
- We should not be rash now; we should wait for a good chance.
1. prickly heat; heat rash; miliaria
2. MiliariaMiliaria (also called "sweat rash" or "prickly heat") is ... Read more
汗疣 【あせも】、汗疹 【あせぼ】
2. AcetoneAcetone is the organic compound with the formula (CH3)2CO... Read more
2. AcetylcholineAcetylcholine (often abbreviated ACh) is an organic, poly... Read more