Words — 646 found
- みつけ 。
- We can always find time for reading.
2. hours (period of)
- まいにち ３
- べんきょう 。
- He is a diligent student. He studies three hours every day.
3. TimeTime is the indefinite continued progress of existence an... Read more
1. human being; person; man; mankind; humankind
- No amount of wealth can satisfy a covetous man. All the treasure in the world won't make him happy.
2. character (of a person)
3. HumanHumans (known taxonomically as Homo sapiens, Latin for "w... Read more
1. moment; second; instant
2. Jiffy (time)Jiffy is an informal term for any unspecified short perio... Read more
Common word JLPT N4 Links
1. daytime; during the day; time from sunrise until sunset; diurnal period
1. company; fellow; colleague; associate; comrade; mate; group; circle of friends; partner
2. member of the same category
1. crevice; crack; gap; opening; clearance
2. spare moment; interval; break; pause; spare time
3. chink (in one's armor, armour); unpreparedness; carelessness
すき間 【すきま】、透き間 【すきま】、透間 【すきま】、隙き間 【すきま】
隙き間: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. space (between); gap; interval; distance
- You are sitting between Meg and me.
2. time (between); pause; break
3. span (temporal or spatial); stretch; period (while)
- あいだ 、
- How long have you lived in Kobe?
4. relationship (between, among)
- むす 。
- In 1978 a peace treaty was concluded between Japan and China.
5. members (within, among)
6. due to; because ofArchaism, Only applies to あいだ
7. Ma (negative space)Ma is a Japanese word which can be roughly translated as ... Read more
あわい: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. section (of track, etc.); segment; dimension
1. space; room; airspace
2. SpaceSpace is the boundless, three-dimensional extent in which... Read more
Common word Links
1. outer space; void of space
2. Outer spaceOuter space, or simply space, is the void that exists bet... Read more