Words — 81 found
1. fibre; fiber; textile
- ぶん １
- Microfibre cloth is cloth woven from fibres as narrow as a hundredth of the width of a hair.
2. FiberFiber is a class of materials that are continuous filamen... Read more
1. maintenance; preservation; improvement
- たか 。
- It is expensive running this car.
1. this (indicating an item near the speaker, the action of the speaker, or the current topic)Usually written using kana alone, See also 何れ, See also 其れ, See also 彼 あれ
- This is a very small book.
2. this person (usu. indicating someone in one's in-group)Humble (kenjougo)
- This is my brother. Handsome, isn't he?
- いま 、
- ひこうき ８
- の 、
- また ２
- I'm in transit between flights now. I've spent 8 hours on a plane so far, after changing planes now it's another two hours.
5. I (me)Archaism
是 【これ】、是れ 【これ】、之 【これ】、之れ 【これ】、維 【これ】、惟 【これ】
Common word Links
1. sovietUsually written using kana alone, From Russian “sovet”
2. Soviet UnionUsually written using kana alone, Abbreviation, See also ソビエト連邦 ソビエトれんぽう
蘇維埃: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
1. Meiji Restoration
- お 。
- He began his lecture with the Meiji Restoration.
2. Meiji RestorationThe Meiji Restoration, also known as the Meiji Ishin, Rev... Read more
1. dietary fiber; dietary fibre
- Dietary fibre is good for losing weight.
2. Dietary fiberDietary fiber, dietary fibre, or sometimes roughage or ru... Read more
1. peace-keeping force
- あと 、
- Peace-keeping troops moved in to restore calm after the battle.
1. reformation; revolution; renewal
2. Meiji Restoration
Common word Links
1. SerbiaUsually written using kana alone
塞爾維: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
1. Uighur (Turkic people and language in China); UygurUsually written using kana alone
1. Vimalakirti Sutra
2. Vimalakirti SutraThe Vimalakīrti Nirdeśa Sūtra, or Vimalakīrti Sūtra, is a... Read more
1. vegetable fibre (fiber)
2. Fiber cropFiber crops are field crops grown for their fibers, which... Read more
1. carbon fiber; carbon fibre
2. Carbon (fiber)Carbon fiber, alternatively graphite fiber, carbon graphi... Read more
1. Showa restoration (call for Imperial restoration by militarists in the 1930s)
2. Shōwa RestorationThe Shōwa Restoration (昭和維新 shōwaishin) was promoted by J... Read more
1. Peace Preservation Act (1925)
2. Peace Preservation LawThe Public Security Preservation Laws were a series of la... Read more
1. life-support system
2. Life support systemIn human spaceflight, a life support system is a group of... Read more
1. nerve fiber; nerve fibre
2. AxonAn axon (also known as a nerve fiber) is a long, slender ... Read more