Words — 38 found
1. fibre; fiber; textile
2. FiberFiber is a class of materials that are continuous filamen... Read more
1. this (indicating an item near the speaker, the action of the speaker, or the current topic)Usually written using kana alone, See also 何れ, See also 其れ, See also 彼 あれ
- This is a very small book.
2. this person (usu. indicating someone in one's in-group)Humble (kenjougo)
- This is my brother. Handsome, isn't he?
- いま 、
- ひこうき ８
- の 、
- また ２
- I'm in transit between flights now. I've spent 8 hours on a plane so far, after changing planes now it's another two hours.
5. I (me)Archaism
是 【これ】、是れ 【これ】、之 【これ】、之れ 【これ】、維 【これ】、惟 【これ】
1. dietary fiber; dietary fibre
2. Dietary fiberDietary fiber, dietary fibre, or sometimes roughage or ru... Read more
Common word Links
1. SerbiaUsually written using kana alone
塞爾維: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
1. natural fibers; natural fibres
2. Natural fiberFibers or fibres are a class of hair-like materials that ... Read more
1. vegetable fibre (fiber)
2. Fiber cropFiber crops are field crops grown for their fibers, which... Read more
1. carbon fiber; carbon fibre
2. Carbon (fiber)Carbon fiber, alternatively graphite fiber, carbon graphi... Read more
1. nerve fiber; nerve fibre
2. AxonAn axon (also known as a nerve fiber) is a long, slender ... Read more