Words — 1120 found
1. study subject; course of study
2. department (university, etc.)
- You should go on to a technical college.
1. surgerySee also 内科
2. department of surgery (hospital, etc.)
1. internal medicine, i.e. treatment by medical procedures rather than surgical proceduresSee also 外科
2. department of internal medicine (hospital, etc.)
- Where is the Internal Medicine Department?
1. subject; curriculum
- Which subject do you like best?
- A blonde is speaking to her psychiatrist.
2. Psychiatric hospitalPsychiatric hospitals, also known as mental hospitals, ar... Read more
1. previous conviction; criminal record; previous offense; previous offence
- う 。
- The dictatorship came under fire for its human rights record.
2. Criminal recordA criminal record is a record of a person's criminal hist... Read more
1. social studies
- きょうみをも 。
- I'm very interested in social studies.
- さんか ・
- けい ６１
- They replied that because all 61 beds in the obstetrics/gynaecology department were full, no admissions were possible.
1. home economics
- Not wanting to boast but I've never got better than a 3 on my report card for home economics. Out of 10 that is.
1. MoscowUsually written using kana alone, From Russian “Moskva”
2. Moskva (Russia); Moscow
3. MoscowMoscow is the capital and the most populous federal subje... Read more
莫斯科: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
1. maternity and gynaecology department (gynecology); department of obstetrics and gynaecology (gynecology)
1. department; section; faculty; school; arm
2. course (of study); branch of study; specialization
3. (taxonomical) family
1. law department; law school
- He is an undergraduate in the law department.
1. heart surgery
- He is the foremost authority on heart surgery.