Words — 1120 found
1. study subject; course of study
2. department (university, etc.)
1. surgerySee also 内科
2. department of surgery (hospital, etc.)
1. internal medicine, i.e. treatment by medical procedures rather than surgical proceduresSee also 外科
2. department of internal medicine (hospital, etc.)
- Where is the Internal Medicine Department?
2. Psychiatric hospitalPsychiatric hospitals, also known as mental hospitals, ar... Read more
1. previous conviction; criminal record; previous offense; previous offence
2. Criminal recordA criminal record is a record of a person's criminal hist... Read more
しょうにか: ichi1, news1, nf15. 小児科: ichi1, news1, nf15.
1. maternity and gynaecology department (gynecology); department of obstetrics and gynaecology (gynecology)
1. department; section; faculty; school; arm
2. course (of study); branch of study; specialization
3. (taxonomical) family
1. otolaryngology; concerning the ear, nose, and throat
1. article; item; thing; goods; stockesp. 品
3. flirtatiousness; coquetryUsually written using kana alone, See also 科を作る, esp. 科
科 【しな】、階 【しな】
階: Out-dated kanji.