Words — 360 found
1. music; musical movement
- き 。
- That music gets on his nerves.
2. MusicMusic is an art form whose medium is sound and silence. I... Read more
1. enjoyable; fun
- たの 。
- I really enjoyed your company.
愉しい 【たのしい】、娯しい 【たのしい】
娯しい: Irregular kanji usage.
1. musical instrument
- Do you play a musical instrument?
2. Musical instrumentA musical instrument is a device created or adapted for t... Read more
1. to enjoy (oneself)
- たの 。
- Mr Grey did not enjoy his job.
愉しむ 【たのしむ】、楽む 【たのしむ】
楽む: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. score; sheet musicMusic term
- ひ 。
- She plays the piano by ear.
2. Sheet musicSheet music is a handwritten or printed form of music not... Read more
1. pleasure; amusement
- What's your favourite pastime?
1. club; fraternity; sorority; clubhouseUsually written using kana alone
- I don't belong to any club.
倶楽部: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
1. carefree; comfortable; at ease
2. easygoing; happy-go-lucky
- My father chose not to disturb my optimism.
1. scrawl; scribble; graffiti
- There were scribbles all along the wall.
2. GraffitiGraffiti is writing or drawings scribbled, scratched, or ... Read more
楽書き 【らくがき】、落書 【らくがき】、楽書 【らくがき】
1. vocal music
- I'm studying voice at a college of music.
2. Vocal musicVocal music is a genre of music performed by one or more ... Read more
1. spinning topUsually written using kana alone
- The top went around and around.
2. TopA top (also called spinning top or spintop) is a toy that... Read more
- Tom is something of a musician.
2. MusicianA musician usually plays a musical instrument, especially... Read more
1. comfort; ease
2. raku potteryAbbreviation, See also 楽焼き
1. wind (instrument) music
- A brass band is marching along the street.
2. Concert bandA concert band, also called wind band, symphonic band, sy... Read more
1. pleasure garden; paradise
- This park is a paradise for children.
1. orchestra; band
- The band played several marches.
- Some people pursue only pleasure.