Words — 503 found
2. NewspaperA newspaper is a scheduled publication containing news of... Read more
1. Shinkansen; bullet train
3. ShinkansenThe Shinkansen, also known as the "Bullet Train", is a ne... Read more
1. new; novel; fresh; recent; latest; up-to-date; modern
新らしい: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. new; fresh; novel
- み 。
- She looked at the picture to refresh her memory.
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. another time; again; over again; once again; anew
2. formally; especially; intentionally; deliberately
新ためて: Irregular kanji usage.
1. new face; newcomer; rookie; fresh recruit
- A new actor was billed to appear as Hamlet.
2. modern humans (from Cro-Magnon man onwards)
1. new building; new construction
1. newspaperOnly applies to しんぶんし
2. newsprint; newspaper used for wrapping, packing, etc.
3. NewsprintNewsprint is a low-cost, non-archival paper most commonly... Read more
1. a new world; the New World
2. New WorldThe New World is one of the names used for the Western He... Read more
1. renewal; update; innovation; improvement
1. new rice
2. novice; beginner; tyro; newcomer; newbie
- Act your place.
1. fresh supply of troops; newcomerOnly applies to あらて
2. new method; new trick
- Then what is this I wonder? If it isn't dodgy door-to-door sales then could it be a new kind of pickup technique for the ladies?
1. newly arrived; newly joined; newly entered; newcomer