Words — 199 found
1. peace; harmony
2. PeacePeace is a state of harmony characterized by the lack of ... Read more
1. relief; mitigation; alleviation; relaxation; softening
かんわ: ichi1, news1, nf02. 緩和: ichi1, news1, nf02.
1. neutralizing; neutralising; counteracting
2. neutral; unbiased
1. Showa era (1926.12.25-1989.1.7)
2. Shōwa periodThe Shōwa period (昭和時代, Shōwa jidai, literally "period of... Read more
- ひと 。
- The sum of all the angles in a triangle equals 180 degrees.
2. harmony; peace
- か 。
- In sport, team harmony is vital to success.
3. Japan; Japanese-style
4. Wa (Japan)Japanese Wa is the oldest recorded name of Japan. Chinese... Read more
ほうわ: ichi1, news1, nf23. 飽和: ichi1, news1, nf23.
Common word Links
1. weather; climatic conditions
2. fine weather; clear day
3. situation; state of affairs
4. sea conditions; good day for sailing
日和: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
1. English-Japanese (e.g. dictionary)
えいわ: ichi1, news1, nf19. 英和: ichi1, news1, nf19.
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. China and Japan
2. Chinese and Japanese (languages)
3. Chinese Character-Japanese dictionaryAbbreviation, See also 漢和辞典
1. deregulation; removal (easing) of (official) restrictions; relaxation of regulationsYojijukugo (four character compound)
2. DeregulationDeregulation is when government reduces its role and allo... Read more
1. republican; cooperative
きょうわ: news1, nf03. 共和: news1, nf03.