Words — 675 found
1. period; epoch; era; age
2. the times; those days
3. oldness; ancientness; antiquity
4. antique; period pieceAbbreviation, See also 時代物
1. world; society; age; generation
2. Series (stratigraphy)Series are subdivisions of rock layers made based on the ... Read more
1. generation; the world; the age
2. GenerationGeneration (from the Latin generāre, meaning "to beget"),... Read more
1. ancient times
2. Ancient history"Ancient" redirects here. For other uses, see Antiquity (... Read more
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. alternation; change; relief; relay; shift; substitution (sports, etc.); taking turns
1. Stone Age
2. Stone AgeThe Stone Age is a broad prehistoric period during which ... Read more
せっきじだい: news2, nf40. 石器時代: news2, nf40.
1. for generations; hereditary; generation after generation
代代 【だいだい】、代々 【よよ】、代代 【よよ】、世々 【よよ】、世世 【よよ】
1. the present age; these days; (present) head of the family
とうだい: news2, nf32. 当代: news2, nf32.
1. Edo period (1603-1868 CE)
2. Edo periodThe Edo Period, or Tokugawa period, is a division of the ... Read more
1. family predecessor; previous age; previous generation
せんだい: news1, nf18. 先代: news1, nf18.
1. charge; cost; price
- The longer you stay, the more overtime pay you'll get.
2. generation; age; reign
- き 。
- Our transactions with that firm have continued unbroken since my father's generation.
3. eraGeology, etc. term
4. a representative of; on behalf of; for (someone)after someone's name or title
5. used after a phone number to indicate that it is a switchboard numberSee also 代表電話番号
6. counter for decades of ages, eras, etc.
- おお 。
- Many young women in their 20s plan to go abroad during their summer holidays.
7. counter for generations (of inheritors to a throne, etc.)
- だい ９０
- ねん ９
- がつ ２６
- The Abe Cabinet is the Cabinet inaugurated on September 26, 2006 by Shinzo Abe, who was appointed as Japan's 90th Prime Minister.
8. proxy application companyAbbreviation, See also 代理申請会社
9. pronounAbbreviation, See also 代名詞, used in dictionaries, etc.