Words — 3 found
1. unthinkable; unexpected; outrageous; offensive; terribleUsually written using kana alone
- It isn't true that Jack is no good at music; on the contrary, he plays the piano well.
2. absolutely not!; not at all!; far from it!; impossible!; preposterous!; what a thing to say!; no way!; bullshitColloquialism, Usually written using kana alone
- "Have you finished it?" "On the contrary, I've just begun."
3. don't mention it; you're welcomeUsually written using kana alone
飛んでもない: Irregular kanji usage.
1. flying; leapingSee also 飛ぶ
2. (when reading a number aloud) naught; zero; oh