Words — 4 found
1. sound; noise; report
- き 。
- We can hear the ocean from here.
2. noteMusic term
- だ 。
- She struck high notes on the piano.
3. fameOnly applies to おと
4. Chinese-derived character readingOnly applies to おん, See also 訓 くん
5. SoundSound is a mechanical wave that is an oscillation of pres... Read more
音 【ね】、音 【おん】
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. tone color; tone colour; tone quality; timbre
- The guitar is in tune.
2. synthesizer patch; synthesiser patch
3. Timbre]] In music, timbre, also known as tone color, is the qua... Read more
音いろ 【ねいろ】、音色 【おんしょく】
1. to give up; to admit defeat; to throw in the towel
- He gave up under the severe training he faced.