Words — 160 found
- The cold wind cut through his coat.
- Try putting yourself in your mother's shoes.
3. one's place; one's position
4. main part; meat (as opposed to bone, skin, etc.); wood (as opposed to bark); blade (as opposed to its handle); container (as opposed to its lid)
1. gesture; gesticulation; motion
身ぶり 【みぶり】、身振 【みぶり】
身振: Irregular okurigana usage.
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. dress; attire; clothing; getup; outfit; personal appearance
1. identification papers; ID; piece of identification; identity document
2. Identity documentAn identity document (also called a piece of identificati... Read more
1. relatives; one's family
2. friends; members of the same organization
3. followers; henchmen
4. one's whole body
1. one's personal belongings; one's vicinity; one's daily life; everyday necessities
身のまわり 【みのまわり】、身の廻り 【みのまわり】
1. substitute (for); sacrifice (of, to); scapegoat (for)
1. agile; nimble; light (of foot)
2. casual (clothing); light (e.g. luggage)
3. carefree; with limited responsibility
1. dress; outfit; getup
- My sister spends too much time dressing.
2. to dress oneself; to outfit oneself
身仕度 【みじたく】、身じたく 【みじたく】
2. RansomRansom is the practice of holding a prisoner or item to e... Read more