1. to run
- Look at that boy running.
2. to travel (movement of vehicles); to drive; to flow (e.g. energy)
- はし 。
- This train runs between Tokyo and Osaka.
3. to hurry to
4. to retreat (from battle); to take flight
5. to run away from homeesp. 奔る
6. to elope
7. to tend heavily towardesp. 趨る
- Editors often go to extremes in providing their readers with unimportant facts.
8. to flash; to streak; to shoot through (e.g. pain)
9. RunningRunning is a means of terrestrial locomotion allowing hum... Read more
奔る 【はしる】、趨る 【はしる】
1. running a wheeled vehicle (e.g. car); running to program, job, etc.; traveling; travelling
2. base runnerBaseball term
3. BaserunningIn baseball, baserunning is the act of running around the... Read more
1. to begin to run; to start running; to break into a run
3. first (harvest) of the season
4. beginning; start
5. kitchen sinkColloquialism
1. to run around
1. scribbling; scrawl; hasty writing
走り書: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. to run into (room, building, etc.)
2. to go for long training runs