Words — 20 found
1. this (indicating an item near the speaker, the action of the speaker, or the current topic)Usually written using kana alone, See also 何れ, See also 其れ, See also 彼 あれ
- This is a very small book.
2. this person (usu. indicating someone in one's in-group)Humble (kenjougo)
- This is my brother. Handsome, isn't he?
- いま 、
- ひこうき ８
- の 、
- また ２
- I'm in transit between flights now. I've spent 8 hours on a plane so far, after changing planes now it's another two hours.
5. I (me)Archaism
是 【これ】、是れ 【これ】、之 【これ】、之れ 【これ】、維 【これ】、惟 【これ】
1. maintenance; preservation; improvement
1. reformation; revolution; renewal
2. Meiji Restoration
1. Uighur (Turkic people and language in China); UygurUsually written using kana alone
1. Vimalakirti Sutra
2. Vimalakirti SutraThe Vimalakīrti Nirdeśa Sūtra, or Vimalakīrti Sūtra, is a... Read more
1. vascular plant
2. Vascular plantVascular plants (also known as tracheophytes or higher pl... Read more
1. fibrovascular bundle
2. Vascular tissueVascular tissue is a complex conducting tissue, formed of... Read more
1. ViennaUsually written using kana alone, From German “Wien”
維納: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
1. one of the six administrators of a Zen temple (in charge of general affairs)Buddhist term, See also 六知事
1. vascular cambium; wood cambium
2. Vascular cambiumThe vascular cambium (pl. cambia or cambiums) is a part o... Read more
1. three great nobles of the Restoration (Okubo Toshimichi, Saigo Takamori and Kido Takayoshi); three statesmen who played an important role during the Meiji Restoration
2. Three great noblesIn Japan, Three great nobles are figured playing an impor... Read more