Words — 11 found
1. here (place physically close to the speaker, place pointed by the speaker while explaining); this placeUsually written using kana alone, See also 何処, See also 其処, See also 彼処
- Here is a pan without handles.
2. these last (followed by a duration noun and a past sentence: time period before the present time of the speaker)See also 今迄
- The population of this town has been static for the last ten years.
3. these next ... (followed by a duration noun and a non past sentence: time period after the present time of the speaker); the next ...See also 此れから
此所 【ここ】、茲 【ここ】、爰 【ここ】
1. hereabouts; around hereUsually written using kana alone
此処ら 【ここら】、此所ら 【ここら】
1. around here; in this vicinity; this areaUsually written using kana alone, See also 此処ら
- According to the guidebook, this is the best restaurant around here.
1. at the critical moment; when it countsUsually written using kana alone, often used as ここぞというとき or ここぞとばかり
1. the crucial moment; the moment of truth; do-or-die situation; crucial juncture; crucial stage
1. recently; lately; these daysUsually written using kana alone
1. at last your time has come; I have found you at last
ここで逢ったが百年目 【ここであったがひゃくねんめ】、此処で会ったが百年目 【ここであったがひゃくねんめ】、此処で逢ったが百年目 【ここであったがひゃくねんめ】
1. This is the point we need to think aboutIdiomatic expression