Words — 4809 found
1. pepperUsually written using kana alone
2. Black pepperBlack pepper (Piper nigrum) is a flowering vine in the fa... Read more
1. kotatsu; table over an electric heater (orig. a charcoal brazier in a floor well) with a hanging quilt that retains heatUsually written using kana alone
2. KotatsuA kotatsu is a low, wooden table frame covered by a futon... Read more
1. coffeeUsually written using kana alone, From English “coffee”, From Dutch; Flemish “koffie”
2. CoffeeCoffee is a brewed beverage with a bitter flavor prepared... Read more
珈琲: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
1. copy; photocopy
- You have our permission to include our software on condition that you send us a copy of the final product.
2. blurb on a book jacket
3. catch copyAbbreviation
Common word JLPT N4 Links
2. ComputerA computer is a general purpose device which can be progr... Read more
Common word JLPT N3 Links
2. Coach (sport)In sports, a coach is a person involved in the direction,... Read more
- I found your coat after you left the house.
2. court (i.e. tennis, basketball, etc.)
- ふく １８
- Wimbledon has eighteen grass courts, including the Center Court.
1. glass (i.e. drinking vessel); tumblerFrom Portuguese “copo”, From Dutch; Flemish “Kop”, also written 洋盃 and 骨杯
- て 、
- わ 。
- When I tried to set the glass down in the sink my hand slipped and it shattered to pieces.
2. cop (police officer)Slang
1. concreteUsually written using kana alone
2. ConcreteConcrete is a composite construction material composed pr... Read more
1. competition; contestFrom French “concours”
2. CompetitionCompetition in biology, ecology and sociology is a contes... Read more
- I have a collection of silver tea spoons from all over the world.
3. CollectingThe hobby of collecting includes seeking, locating, acqui... Read more
1. (husked grains of) rice
- The chief crop of our country is rice.
2. 88 years oldOnly applies to よね, 米 is composed of 八十八
米 【よね】、米 【めめ】、コメ
よね: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. めめ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
2. CommunicationCommunication is the activity of conveying information. C... Read more
1. common carp (Cyprinus carpio); koi carp
2. Common carpThe common carp (Cyprinus carpio) is a widespread freshwa... Read more
2. segment (within a radio or TV program); session; column (newspaper, etc.)
3. area; department; section
4. Cona, VenetoCona is a town and comune in the province of Venice, Vene... Read more
Common word Links
1. choleraUsually written using kana alone, From English , From Dutch; Flemish
2. CholeraCholera is an infection in the small intestine caused by ... Read more
虎列剌: Ateji (phonetic) reading.