Words — 630 found
1. something broad and flat; palm of the hand
- おも 。
- People once held that the world was flat.
2. common; ordinary
3. low-ranking employee; freshman; novice; privateAbbreviation, See also 平社員
- Well there aren't any other positions left. After that, all that is left is basic member.
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. equality; impartiality; evenness
1. peace; harmony
2. PeacePeace is a state of harmony characterized by the lack of ... Read more
1. average; mean
- What is the average height of the players?
2. balance; equilibrium
3. AverageIn mathematics, an average is a measure of the "middle" o... Read more
へいぎん: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. (going) side-by-side; abreastOnly applies to 並行, Only applies to 併行
2. concurrent; occurring together; at the same time
3. parallelMathematics, Only applies to 平行
4. Parallel (geometry)Parallelism is a term in geometry that refers to a proper... Read more
平行 【へいこう】、併行 【へいこう】
1. weekday; ordinary days (i.e. non-holiday)
- You have to pay 10,000 yen extra on holidays.
2. kanji radical 73Only applies to ひらび
3. WeekdayA weekday is any day of the week except Sunday and often ... Read more
1. flatness; level; smooth; calm; plain; sitting tailor fashion
1. coolness; calmness; composure; unconcern
2. all right; OK; okayColloquialism
1. common; commonplace; ordinary; mediocre
1. flat; even; level; simple
- しん 。
- The ancients believed the earth was flat.
2. plain (speech, etc.); simple
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. plain; open field
2. PlainIn geography, a plain is land with relatively low relief,... Read more
1. Heisei era (1989.1.8- )
2. Heisei (reign of emperor)
3. Heisei periodHeisei period is the current era in Japan. The Heisei era... Read more
1. breaststroke (swimming)
2. BreaststrokeThe breaststroke is a swimming style in which the swimmer... Read more
1. even scale; equilibrium; balance; equalization; equalisation
2. Chemical equilibriumIn a chemical reaction, chemical equilibrium is the state... Read more
1. parallel bars
2. Parallel barsParallel bars is an apparatus used by male gymnasts in ar... Read more
1. calm; serenity; tranquillity; tranquility
1. tranquil; calm; restful; peaceful; quiet