Words — 629 found
1. something broad and flat; palm of the hand
- おも 。
- People once held that the world was flat.
2. common; ordinary
3. low-ranking employee; freshman; novice; privateAbbreviation, See also 平社員
- Well there aren't any other positions left. After that, all that is left is basic member.
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. equality; impartiality; evenness
- Not all men are created equal.
1. peace; harmony
- The dove is a symbol of peace.
2. PeacePeace is a state of harmony characterized by the lack of ... Read more
1. average; mean
- What is the average height of the players?
2. balance; equilibrium
3. AverageIn mathematics, an average is a measure of the "middle" o... Read more
へいぎん: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. (going) side-by-side; abreastOnly applies to 並行, Only applies to 併行
2. concurrent; occurring together; at the same time
3. parallelMathematics, Only applies to 平行
4. Parallel (geometry)Parallelism is a term in geometry that refers to a proper... Read more
平行 【へいこう】、併行 【へいこう】
1. weekday; ordinary days (i.e. non-holiday)
- You have to pay 10,000 yen extra on holidays.
2. kanji radical 73Only applies to ひらび
3. WeekdayA weekday is any day of the week except Sunday and often ... Read more
1. flatness; level; smooth; calm; plain; sitting tailor fashion
- The top of that mountain is flat.
1. coolness; calmness; composure; unconcern
2. all right; OK; okayColloquialism
1. common; commonplace; ordinary; mediocre
- The colors of the pattern are very ordinary.
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. square (e.g. metre)
- じゅうおう ８
- The area of an 8-foot square room is 64 square feet.
1. flat; even; level; simple
- しん 。
- The ancients believed the earth was flat.
2. plain (speech, etc.); simple
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. plain; open field
- みお 。
- We looked down on the plain from the hilltop.
2. PlainIn geography, a plain is land with relatively low relief,... Read more
1. Heisei era (1989.1.8- )
- へいせい １６
- The reformed Labour Standards Act will be in force from Jan 1st 2004.
2. Heisei (reign of emperor)
3. Heisei periodHeisei period is the current era in Japan. The Heisei era... Read more
1. breaststroke (swimming)
- でき 。
- I can swim on my front but not on my back.
2. BreaststrokeThe breaststroke is a swimming style in which the swimmer... Read more
1. even scale; equilibrium; balance; equalization; equalisation
- うしな 、
- ひっくりかえ 。
- He lost his balance and fell down.
2. Chemical equilibriumIn a chemical reaction, chemical equilibrium is the state... Read more
1. parallel bars
- The girl exercised on the parallel bars.
2. Parallel barsParallel bars is an apparatus used by male gymnasts in ar... Read more
1. calm; serenity; tranquillity; tranquility
- もど 。
- He soon recovered his composure.
1. tranquil; calm; restful; peaceful; quiet
- ふく 。
- The city was restored to tranquility after a week.
1. average mark; mean point
- At worst, I will get an average mark.