Words — 11 found
- I'm so sorry about what I did. I wish I could just crawl into a hole and die.
1. to lose face; to disgrace oneself
- We might as well die as disgrace ourselves.
1. complete loss of face
- I have lost face completely.
面目丸つぶれ 【めんもくまるつぶれ】、面目丸潰れ 【めんぼくまるつぶれ】、面目丸潰れ 【めんもくまるつぶれ】
1. undergoing a complete change in appearance; changing something out of all recognition; a rise in one's reputation
1. with evident joy of having lived up to one's reputation; having an effect of bolstering one's reputation
- はじ 。
- Uh-oh, here comes another lecture. How typical. This guy has something to say about everything.