Words — 110 found
- あま 。
- The child played the baby to his mother.
2. young (animal)See also 仔 こ
- あた 。
- A whale is a mammal; in other words it feeds milk to its young.
3. young woman; young geishaalso 娘
- こ 、
- Ha-ha ... She isn't human. She's a robot; A-n-d-r-o-i-d.
5. interestSee also 元も子もない
6. new sharesAbbreviation, See also 子株
7. player who is not a dealer (in cards, mahjong, etc.)See also 親 おや
8. bird eggArchaism
- He was born within the sound of the Bow bells.
9. -er (often of young women)after a noun or -masu stem
1. child; children
2. ChildBiologically, a child is generally a human between the st... Read more
子ども 【こども】、小供 【こども】
小供: Irregular kanji usage.
1. little finger; pinky
- My little finger is swollen.
2. little toe
3. Little fingerThe little finger, often called the pinky in American Eng... Read more
1. subsidiary (company)
2. SubsidiaryA subsidiary company, subsidiary, or daughter company is ... Read more
1. dramatic role for child; child actor
2. Child actorThe term child actor or child actress is generally applie... Read more
2. LullabyA lullaby is a soothing song, usually sung to young child... Read more
1. calf; small cow
子牛 【こうじ】、小牛 【こうし】、小牛 【こうじ】、仔牛 【こうし】、仔牛 【こうじ】、犢 【こうし】、犢 【こうじ】
こうじ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. こうじ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. こうじ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. こうじ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
仔猫 【こねこ】、小猫 【こねこ】、子ねこ 【こねこ】、子ネコ 【こネコ】、仔ネコ 【こネコ】、コネコ
1. as a child; when one was a child; childhood
- みみ 。
- I often hear her refer to her childhood.
子供のころ 【こどものころ】、子どもの頃 【こどものころ】、子どものころ 【こどものころ】
1. parenthood; parent or someone with children on the way (esp. an expecting mother)
- They have twelve children.
2. (of a fish) containing roe (eggs)
こもち: news2, nf31. 子持ち: news2, nf31. こもち: news2, nf31.
1. nursemaid; nanny; babysitter
2. child-minding; babysitting
- I am supposed to babysit the children tonight.
こもり: news2, nf41, spec2. 子守: news2, nf41, spec2. こもり: news2, nf41, spec2.
1. child rearing; child raising; raising children; parenting
2. ParentingParenting (or child rearing) is the process of promoting ... Read more
1. child's room; nursery
2. Nursery (room)A nursery is usually, in American connotations, a bedroom... Read more