Words — 62 found
1. to put on airs; to act big; to throw one's weight about; to be overbearing; to be domineering; to be bossy; to be pushy; to be proud; to be haughty; to be arrogant; to swagger; to boast; to brag
意張る 【いばる】、威張る 【えばる】
意張る: Irregular kanji usage.
1. to threaten; to menace; to bullySee also 脅かす おどかす
威す 【おどす】、嚇す 【おどす】
1. to threaten; to menaceSee also 脅かす おびやかす
- おいはら 。
- She scared the cat away.
2. to startle; to surprise
- Don't scare me like that!
嚇かす 【おどかす】、威かす 【おどかす】
1. coercion; overpowering
2. to overpower; to overawe; to daunt
- The general's massive presence awes everyone.
Common word Links
1. menace; threat; intimidation
2. to threaten; to intimidate
3. MobbingMobbing in the context of human beings means bullying of ... Read more
1. forcible obstruction of business; obstructing business by force