Words — 594 found
1. inside; within
- せがたか 。
- John is the taller of the two.
2. whileUsually written using kana alone, See also ないうちに, also 裡
- The young boy got sticky fingers when he walked into stores.
3. among; amongst; betweenUsually written using kana alone
4. we (referring to one's in-group, e.g. company, etc.); ourUsually written using kana alone, See also 家 うち
- たず 。
- "Would you like to work for me, Tony?" asked Mr Wood.
5. my spouse
6. imperial palace groundsArchaism
8. I (primarily used by women and children); meKansai dialect
うち: ichi1, news1, nf08. 内: ichi1, news1, nf08. うち: ichi1, news1, nf08.
1. cabinet; (government) ministry
2. Cabinet (government)The Cabinet is a group of high-ranking government officia... Read more
1. subject; contents; matter; substance; detail; import
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. internal medicine, i.e. treatment by medical procedures rather than surgical proceduresSee also 外科
2. department of internal medicine (hospital, etc.)
- Where is the Internal Medicine Department?
1. internal organs; intestines; viscera
1. itemization (of expenses); the items; breakdown; classification
1. civil war; insurrection; rebellion; domestic conflict
1. civil war
2. Civil warA civil war is a war between organized groups within the ... Read more
1. inner ear
2. Inner earThe inner ear is the innermost part of the vertebrate ear... Read more
1. immanence; inherence; indwelling; intrinsic (cause)
2. ImmanenceImmanence refers to philosophical and metaphysical theori... Read more
1. inside; interior; inner partAntonym: 外側
1. inside and outside; domestic and foreign; approximately; interior and exterior
1. moderate; private matter; family circle; the inside
- There is a skeleton in every closet.
1. inner thoughts; real intention; inmost heart; one's mind; at heart; deep down; on the inside
2. inner center (centre)Mathematics, See also 外心 がいしん