Words — 1 found
1. inside; within
- せがたか 。
- John is the taller of the two.
2. whileUsually written using kana alone, See also ないうちに, also 裡
- The young boy got sticky fingers when he walked into stores.
3. among; amongst; betweenUsually written using kana alone
4. we; ourUsually written using kana alone, See also 家 うち, in ref. to one's in-group, e.g. company, etc.
- たず 。
- "Would you like to work for me, Tony?" asked Mr Wood.
5. my spouse
6. imperial palace groundsArchaism
8. I; meKansai dialect, primarily used by women and children