Words — 1 found
1. inside; within
- せがたか 。
- John is the taller of the two.
2. whileUsually written using kana alone, See also ないうちに, also 裡
- The young boy got sticky fingers when he walked into stores.
3. among; amongst; betweenUsually written using kana alone
4. we (referring to one's in-group, i.e. company, etc.); ourUsually written using kana alone, See also 家 うち
- たず 。
- "Would you like to work for me, Tony?" asked Mr Wood.
5. my spouse
6. imperial palace groundsArchaism
8. I (primarily used by women and children); meKansai dialect