Words — 200 found
1. both (e.g. both shoulders, etc.)
- ちが 。
- The two regions differ in religion and culture.
2. ryo (obsolete unit of currency)
3. 41-42 g (one sixteenth of a kin)See also 斤
4. 2 tan (measure of fabric size)See also 反 たん
5. counter for carriages (e.g. in a train); counter for vehiclesalso written 輛 and 輌
7. TaelTael or tahil can refer to any one of several weight meas... Read more
Common word JLPT N5 Links
1. parents; both parents
- I want you to meet my parents.
ふたおや: Gikun (meaning as reading) or jukujikun (special kanji reading).
1. change; money exchange
- Please change this to dollars.
1. both sides
- て 。
- The stage was lit from both sides.
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. compatibility; coexistence; standing together
- Health coexists with temperance.
1. (with) both hands
- ある 。
- A boy was walking with his hands in his pockets.
諸手 【もろて】、双手 【もろて】、双手 【そうしゅ】
1. pair; the two; both persons; both things
- せば 。
- The gap between them has narrowed.
1. both countries
2. Ryougoku (area of Tokyo)Only applies to りょうごく
1. both arms
- She wrapped her arms around his neck.
1. both sides; two sides; double-sided
- Their offer cuts both ways.
1. both ends; either end; both edges
2. double-mindedness; sitting on the fenceOnly applies to りょうたん
両端 【りょうはし】、両端 【りょうはじ】
1. both banks (of a river)
- あふれで 。
- After the heavy rains, the river overflowed its banks.
1. both Houses of Parliament
- とお 。
- The bill passed both Houses.
1. two wheels
- It seems you and I are essential to this project. We'd better get along or it'll go badly.
1. both families
- のこ 。
- The quarrel left a gulf between the two families.
1. both wings; both flanks
- ひろ 。
- The bird spread its wings.
1. both eyes; binocular
- と 。
- Keep your eyes wide open before marriage, half shut afterwards.
JLPT N1 Links
1. both extremitiesSee also 両極端
2. North and South Poles
3. positive and negative poles