Words — 197 found
1. both (e.g. both shoulders, etc.)
- ちが 。
- The two regions differ in religion and culture.
2. ryo (obsolete unit of currency)
- This train is made up of seven cars.
3. 41-42 g (one sixteenth of a kin)See also 斤
4. 2 tan (measure of fabric size)See also 反 たん
5. counter for carriages (e.g. in a train); counter for vehiclesalso written 輛 and 輌
7. TaelTael or tahil can refer to any one of several weight meas... Read more
Common word JLPT N5 Links
1. parents; both parents
ふたおや: Gikun (meaning as reading) or jukujikun (special kanji reading).
1. (with) both hands
- ある 。
- A boy was walking with his hands in his pockets.
諸手 【もろて】、双手 【もろて】、双手 【そうしゅ】
1. pair; the two; both persons; both things
1. both countries
2. Ryougoku (area of Tokyo)Only applies to りょうごく
1. both ends; either end; both edges
2. double-mindedness; sitting on the fenceOnly applies to りょうたん
両端 【りょうはし】、両端 【りょうはじ】
JLPT N1 Links
1. both extremitiesSee also 両極端
2. North and South Poles
3. positive and negative poles