Words — 501 found
1. three参 is used in legal documents
三 【み】、３ 【さん】、３ 【み】、参 【さん】、参 【み】
1. strikeout; strike out; fanning outBaseball term
2. StrikeoutIn baseball or softball, a strikeout or strike-out (denot... Read more
1. three-base hit; tripleBaseball term
2. Triple (baseball)In baseball, a triple is the act of a batter safely reach... Read more
1. triple jump; hop, step and jump
2. Triple jumpThe triple jump (sometimes referred to as the hop, step a... Read more
1. three flat objects (e.g. tickets, pieces of cloth, etc.)
- Could I have three seats in the unreserved section?
2. filleting (a fish)
1. three people
三人 【みたり】、３人 【さんにん】、３人 【みたり】
1. three times; thrice
2. third (musical interval)Only applies to さんど
3. several times; often; frequentlyOnly applies to みたび
三度 【みたび】、３度 【さんど】、３度 【みたび】
三十 【みそ】、卅 【さんじゅう】、卅 【みそ】
みそ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. みそ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. 3 o'clock
2. 3 o'clock snackSee also ３時のおやつ さんじのおやつ
- You'll get there by three o'clock.
1. three dimensions; three dimensional; 3D; 3-D
2. real world; IRL (in real life)Slang, Jocular, humorous term, as opposed to the two dimensions of anime and manga
1. in groups of twos and threes; in small groupsYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. comedian; actor who plays comic rolesfrom Kabuki system of ranking characters
2. figure of fun; laughing stock
- I often find myself falling for jokers, regardless of their looks.