Words — 163 found
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. diligent; serious; honest; sober; grave; earnest; steady
真面目: Ateji (phonetic) reading. 眞面目: Ateji (phonetic) reading, Out-dated kanji.
1. to be mixed; to be blended with; to associate with; to mingle with; to interest; to join
交じる 【まじる】、雑じる 【まじる】、交る 【まじる】
雑じる: Irregular kanji usage. 交る: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. to mix; to combine
- That poem mixes prose with poetry.
2. to exchange (words, fire, etc.)
3. to cross (e.g. swords); to join together
混える 【まじえる】、雑える 【まじえる】
混える: Irregular kanji usage. 雑える: Irregular kanji usage.
1. to cross; to intersect; to join; to meet
2. to associate with; to mingle with; to consort with
3. to have a sexual relationship; to copulate
1. black magic; sorcery
2. magic tricks; juggling
3. Magic (paranormal)Magic is the art of producing a desired effect or result ... Read more
1. witch hunt
2. Witch-huntA witch-hunt is a search for witches or evidence of witch... Read more
1. proximity; nearness; soon; nearby
間近 【まじか】、真近 【まぢか】、真近 【まじか】
まじか: Irregular kana usage. 真近: Irregular kanji usage. まじか: Irregular kana usage. 真近: Irregular kanji usage.
- This ring is a magic item that gives great power to its user.
2. Magic Marker; felt-tip pen; permanent markerAbbreviation, See also マジックインキ
- も ？
- I need red and black markers or felt-tip pens. Do you have any?
3. magic numberSports term, Abbreviation, See also マジックナンバー
1. acquaintance; relations; fellowship
2. sexual intercourse
1. (unintentionally comedic) stupidity
- き 、
- When I asked afterwards it seems he hadn't said that as a joke.
1. waterwheel plant (Aldrovanda vesiculosa)Usually written using kana alone
2. Aldrovanda vesiculosaAldrovanda vesiculosa, commonly known as the waterwheel p... Read more
1. charmed and cursedArchaism, See also 蠱
2. something that bewilders; something that leads one astray; the work of demons