Words — 2047 found
1. root (of a plant)
2. root (of a tooth, hair, etc.); center (of a pimple, etc.)
3. root (of all evil, etc.); source; origin; cause; basis
4. one's true nature
5. (fishing) reef
7. RootIn vascular plants, the root is the organ of a plant that... Read more
Common word Links
1. indicates emphasis, agreement, request for confirmation, etc.; is it soat sentence end
- It's a beautiful day, isn't it?
2. hey; come on; listen
- おねが 。
- Oh, have a heart.
3. notColloquialism, See also ない, verb-negating suffix; may indicate question or invitation with rising intonation
4. Ne (kana)ね, in hiragana, or ネ in katakana, is one of the Japanese ... Read more
寝 【しん】、寝 【い】
い: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. sound; noise; report
- き 。
- We can hear the ocean from here.
2. noteMusic term
- だ 。
- She struck high notes on the piano.
3. fameOnly applies to おと
4. Chinese-derived character readingOnly applies to おん, See also 訓 くん
5. SoundSound is a mechanical wave that is an oscillation of pres... Read more
音 【ね】、音 【おん】
1. price; cost
- He put the painting at a very high price.
2. value; worth; merit
- わりあ 。（
- やくちゅう ：
- こと ）
- Usually the id and name attributes have the same value applied. (N.B. Not because it matters if they differ but just as a matter of convenience.)
3. value; count; numberMathematics, Only applies to あたい
4. variable (computer programming, programing)Computer terminology, Only applies to あたい
価 【あたい】、價 【あたい】、値 【ね】、直 【ね】
價: Out-dated kanji.
- Your site appeals to people who are interested in cats.
4. wheelbarrowAbbreviation, See also 猫車
5. clay bed-warmerAbbreviation, See also 猫火鉢
6. bottom; submissive partner of a homosexual relationshipUsually written using kana alone, Colloquialism, Antonym: タチ
7. CatThe domestic cat (Felis catus or Felis silvestris catus, ... Read more
Common word JLPT N3 Links
2. TropicsThe tropics is a region of the Earth surrounding the Equa... Read more
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. to lie down
- ね 。
- I lay on my face.
2. to go to bed; to lie in bed
- ね 。
- I'll be in bed by the time you get home.
3. to sleep (lying down)See also 眠る
- つか 、
- Last night, I was so tired that I fell asleep with the TV on.
4. to sleep (with someone, i.e. have intercourse)
5. to lie idle
寐る: Out-dated kanji.
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. screwUsually written using kana alone, See also 螺旋
- This machine cranks out a thousand screws an hour.
2. key (of a clock, watch, etc.); spring (of a clock, watch, etc.)
3. HelixA helix is a type of smooth space curve, i.e. a curve in ... Read more
捻子 【ねじ】、捩子 【ねじ】、螺旋 【ねじ】、螺子 【らし】、ネジ
2. FuelFuel is any material that stores energy that can later be... Read more
1. root; source; origin; foundation; base; principle
根元 【こんげん】、根原 【こんげん】、根本 【ねもと】、根元 【ねもと】、根本 【こんぽん】
1. tone color; tone colour; tone quality; timbre
- The guitar is in tune.
2. Timbre]] In music, timbre, also known as tone color, is the qua... Read more
音いろ 【ねいろ】、音色 【おんしょく】
1. making necessary arrangements; laying the groundwork
2. digging around the roots of a tree (before transplanting)
3. NemawashiNemawashi (根回し) in Japanese means an informal process of ... Read more
1. burning; combustion
2. Combustion"Burning" redirects here. For combustion without external... Read more
1. to sleep (not necessarily lying down)See also 寝る
- In case you sleep, set the alarm.
2. to die
- ねむ 。
- He is dead and buried now.
3. to lie idle (e.g. of resources); to be dormant; to be unusedOnly applies to ねむる
4. to close one's eyesArchaism
眠る 【ねぶる】、睡る 【ねむる】、睡る 【ねぶる】
ねぶる: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. ねぶる: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. sleepy; drowsy; somnolent
1. sleeping in late; oversleeping
2. late riser; sleepyhead
寐坊: Out-dated kanji.