Words — 685 found
1. nonexistent; not being (there)Usually written using kana alone, See also 亡い
- There is not much difference between the two opinions.
2. unpossessed; unowned; not had
- い 。
- I'm living on welfare, without a car or anything.
3. uniqueSee also またとない
4. indicates negation, inexperience, unnecessariness or impossibilityas ...ことがない, etc.
5. not ...See also ない, after the ren'youkei form of an adjective
6. to not be...; to have not ...after the -te form of a verb
2. EarthquakeAn earthquake (also known as a quake, tremor or temblor) ... Read more
地震 【ない】、地震 【なえ】、地震 【じぶるい】
ない: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. なえ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. じぶるい: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. cabinet; (government) ministry
2. Cabinet (government)The Cabinet is a group of high-ranking government officia... Read more
1. contents; content; substance; matter; detail; import
Common word JLPT N5 Links
2. KnifeA knife (plural knives) is a cutting tool with an exposed... Read more
1. internal medicine, i.e. treatment by medical procedures rather than surgical proceduresSee also 外科
2. department of internal medicine (hospital, etc.)
- Where is the Internal Medicine Department?
1. I; meMale term or language, sounds rough or arrogant
己 【おれ】、俺 【おらあ】、俺 【おり】
己: Out-dated kanji. おらあ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. おり: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. internal organs; intestines; viscera
1. civil war; insurrection; rebellion; domestic conflict
1. from ... to; between ... andUsually written using kana alone
- It is quite common in North America for homes to have a one or two-car garage.
2. orUsually written using kana alone
- There were so few proper members in the badminton club that it was half-way between dead and 'on break'.
2. NylonNylon is a generic designation for a family of synthetic ... Read more
Common word Links
1. civil war
2. Civil warA civil war is a war between organized groups within the ... Read more
1. game under lights (e.g. baseball); night gameWasei, word made in Japan, From English “nighter”. Wasei (word made in Japan)
2. Night gameA night game is a sporting event that takes place, comple... Read more
1. immanence; inherence; indwelling; intrinsic (cause)
2. ImmanenceImmanence refers to philosophical and metaphysical theori... Read more
1. inner ear
2. Inner earThe inner ear is the innermost part of the vertebrate ear... Read more