Words — 9 found
1. to be able (in a position) to do; to be up to the taskUsually written using kana alone
- I'm sorry, I can't stay long.
2. to be ready; to be completedUsually written using kana alone
- お 」
- "Is the essay ready?" "No, I'm sorry. I haven't finished writing it yet."
3. to be made; to be builtUsually written using kana alone
- That football is made of genuine leather.
4. to be good at; to be permitted (to do)Usually written using kana alone
- May I use your toilet?
5. to become intimate; to take up (with somebody)Usually written using kana alone
- They seem to be in love with each other.
6. to grow; to be raisedUsually written using kana alone
- でき 。
- Oranges grow in warm countries.
7. to become pregnantUsually written using kana alone
出きる 【できる】、出來る 【できる】
出來る: Out-dated kanji.
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. as much as one can; as much as possible; if at all possibleUsually written using kana alone
- Read as many books as you can.
1. as ... as one can; as ... as possible; as much as possible
- I'll help you as much as I can.
1. as soon as possible; at the earliest time
1. (something) has become possible; (something) is now possibleUsually written using kana alone