Words — 41 found
1. secret of nature; profound secret
2. disposition; character; nature
3. emperor's health; emperor's well-being
1. weather forecast; weather report
- あ 。
- The weather forecast was right.
2. Weather forecastingWeather forecasting is the application of science and tec... Read more
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. job transfer; job relocation; intra-company transfer
- She will be relocated to New Zealand.
2. Job migrationJob migration is a term that has gained widespread use in... Read more
1. sun shower; sudden rain from a blue skySee also 狐の嫁入り
- "'Fox's wedding'." "Er ...?" "Today, with an 81 percent likelihood, it will be clear skies but, depending on location, there will be sun showers."
2. SunshowerA sunshower or sun shower is a meteorological phenomenon ... Read more
1. weather map
2. Weather mapA weather map displays various meteorological features ac... Read more
1. celestial globe; armillary sphere
2. Armillary sphereAn armillary sphere (variations are known as spherical as... Read more
1. celestial sphere; the heavens
2. Celestial sphereIn astronomy and navigation, the celestial sphere is an i... Read more
1. ceremony held to pray for good weather (during long periods of rain)