Words — 5 found
Common word Links
1. casual quoting particleSee also と
2. indicates supposition; if ... then
3. indicates a rhetorical questionas かって
4. indicates certainty, insistence, emphasis etc.
5. someone named...abbr. of という
6. says that...abbr. of と言っている
7. I hear that...abbr. of と聞いている
8. points to a term being defined; meansabbr. of とは, というのは
9. as for (topic marker)equiv. of は
10. Te (kana)て, in hiragana, or テ in katakana, is one of the Japanese ... Read more
1. indicates emotional closeness or annoyance with someone
- かわい ！！
- Ah-you've gone all red. Riku - that's so cute!! Ha-haha.
2. indicates annoyance (in sentence-final position)
- Shhh, she'll hear you!
1. or rather (say); or better (say); or perhaps I should say; or, how should I put it,...; I meanColloquialism, See also と言うか